Singer Heavy Duty 4423 (Showroom model)
GUARANTEED EXTRA DISCOUNTS ON NEW MACHINES! CHAT ON LINE OR CALL 0800 065 4202...
This item includes:
FREE UK Delivery
15 Year Guarantee | 30 day Trial
A TRUE WORKHORSE
This SINGER® HEAVY DUTY 4423 sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, it can sew through just about anything you throw at it. Convenience features including an automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, fully automatic 1-step buttonhole and drop feed for free motion sewing adds a new dimension of ease to heavy duty sewing.
- 23 Built-in Stitches
- 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Stretch Stitches, 12 Decorative Stitches, 1 Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more!
- Automatic Needle Threader
- After effortlessly threading the machine, this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration.
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute
- Sews faster than a standard sewing machine.
- 60% Stronger Motor
- A stronger motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- Fabric slides easily across the machine arm.
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply.
- Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonhole
- Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 1 easy step
- Snap-on Presser Feet
- Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- On Board Storage
- Storage of accessories in the removable sewing bed means accessories are always handy
- Free Arm
- Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
- Up to 6mm Stitch Width
- Decorative and satin stitches can be set to 6mm wide—making a bolder and more pronounced look
- Three Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching
- Automatic Reverse
- Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Adjust the desired stitch length by a simple turn of the dial
- Included Accessories
- All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover
We Also Recommend