Singer Futura XL420 Sewing and Embroidery machineor 12 MONTHS 0% CREDIT - 12 instalments of £74.99
12 months plan (3,6,9 months also available - select at cart).
GUARANTEED EXTRA DISCOUNTS ON NEW MACHINES! CHAT ON LINE OR CALL 0800 065 4202...
This item includes:
FREE UK Delivery
15 Year Guarantee | 30 day Trial
For Creativity that Knows No Limits
The SINGER Futura XL-420 embroidery and sewing machine includes innovative features that allow you to do more than ever before. With an endless hoop, knee lifter for hands-free presser foot lifting, extra-large sewing space for quilting and 200 built-in embroidery designs – including 20 endless designs – it’s just what you need to make your sewing creativity truly limitless.
- 200 ALL NEW Embroidery Designs
- Includes small hoop, large hoop and 20 endless designs
- NEW Endless Embroidery Hoop
- Create beautiful border and edging designs in this 6.75” X 4” hoop.
- Multi-Hooping Capability
- Easily create designs larger than one hoop. Large multiple hoop embroidery designs can be easily created on screen providing the sewer with the capability to precisely match stitches and designs.
- 3 Easy-On Extra-Large Hoops
- Includes a 10” X 6” large hoop, 4” X 4” small hoop and 6.75” X 4” endless hoop
- Stippling Embroidery Designs
- Easily creates free motion quilting effects with embroidery.
- Design File Compatibility
- The included embroidery software will read these design file types: FHE, XXX, JEF, CHE, HUS, PES, DST, SHV, PEC, EXP, VIP, PCS, PSW & SEW.
- Basic Editing of All Designs
- Using the embroidery software, you can resize a design, letters or delete part of a design to meet your needs.
- Easily Sends Designs to Machine
- One icon click in the embroidery software sends the design to your machine
- 5 Popular Fonts for Monogramming
- Select from 5 embroidery fonts to personalize or monogram your projects. Letters can be sized, rotated and shaped with lettering frames such as arc, banner, wave and more.
- Outline Lettering
- Create big, bold letters using a running or satin stitch.
- Embroidery Software Included
- Installation software included
- Live Software Updates
- You can set the embroidery software to check for updates manually or on a set schedule. With a live internet connection, if an update is detected, it will automatically download to your desktop and await installation.
- Connects Directly to Computer via USB Cable
- By allowing you to use your own computer, this unique innovation gives you the same capabilities of other embroidery machines at a fraction of the cost.
- SWIFTSMART™ Threading System
- Simply guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by pressing the threading lever for easy needle threading.
- DROP & SEW™ Bobbin System
- No need to pull up the bobbin thread manually. Simply insert the bobbin, place the thread in the channel and start sewing.
- 6 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights
- With lights on each side of the needle area as well as one light over the large surface to the right of the needle, it is easier to see your work.
- 30 Built-In Sewing Stitches
- 6 Basic, 5 Stretch 17 Decorative and 2 Buttonholes
- A large variety of stitches for fashion, home décor, quilting and heirloom sewing always ensures the perfect stitch for every project.
- 2 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonhole sewing is a one-step simple process, providing reliable results every time.
- Exclusive Buttonhole Foot with Underplate
- This foot sandwiches fabric between a lower plate and the foot to ensure perfect buttonholes on multiple layers of fabric.
- Knee Lifter
- The knee lifter allows for hands-free raising and lowering of the presser foot and is vital when appliquéing, embroidering or quilting.
- Extra-Large Sewing Space
- Plenty of room for your biggest projects with 8.25 inches from the needle to the tower
- Programmable Needle Up/Down
- The needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position when your foot is lifted from the controller, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine. The needle can also be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting, appliquéing and quilting.
- Drop Feed
- Perfect for free-motion embroidery, machine embroidery, monograms and attaching buttons without the need to attach a darning plate.
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter
- There are two heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers a ¼” more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers or bulky fabrics under the presser foot.
- Automatic Tension
- Stable stitch quality no matter the type of fabric used
- Speed Control Lever
- Slide the lever on the front of the machine to set the sewing speed from slow to fast. When the foot pedal is used the lever functions as a top speed limiter
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- Accessories Included
- 6.75” X 4” Endless Embroidery Hoop, 10” X 6” embroidery hoop, 4” X 4” embroidery hoop, Knee Lifter, USB Cable, Embroidery Foot, All Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Thread Spool Nets, Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Scissors, Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush and Vinyl Accessory Bag
- Computer Requirements
- Personal Computer with 1 GHz Intel or AMD Processor, Windows OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1, 1GB of RAM (or more recommended), CD-ROM Drive, 500 MB (or more recommended) of Available Hard-Disk Space for Installation, Color Standard (1024x768 pixel, 65,000 colors recommended), VGA Adapter Connected with Color VGA Monitor, Microsoft Compatible Mouse, USB 1.1/2.0
We Also Recommend